Attached to Holy Cross Anglican School is the San Pedro Simile Center Too – a wonderful little dental clinic that is staffed entirely by short term volunteers who provided much needed dental services to the school and children in the surrounding community.
We welcome qualified dentists who are interested in combining their skills with a holiday in a beautiful location. Find out more about the Smile Center here. Contact Dr. Mark Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer or find out more.
Current Dental Wishlist
FROM DENTAL SUPPLIER:
- Tray sheets – we are out!
- Slow speed lidocaine
- Dry socket paste
- Fluoride varnish
- Cavi wipes
- Water line maintenance tablets
- X-ray film df58 size 2
- WE ARE SHORT ON HAND PIECES, MOST DOCS BRING THEIR OWN ALONG WITH THEIR BURS OF PREFERENCE
GENERAL ITEMS: (you can find anywhere)
- Small prizes / reward stickers for after procedure (girls like hair clips, bows, barrette, little bracelets, rings… Boys like small balls , yoyos , marbles, toy soldiers, sm .bubbles…. Our students love whatever we have…)
- Tooth paste
- Sani Wipes/Clorox wipes
- 5 oz dixie cups – for rinsing
- Roll type paper towels
- Scope mouth wash
- Med. and large examination gloves
- Small & med Ziplock bags
- New poster on proper brushing and flossing