Attached to Holy Cross Anglican School is the San Pedro Simile Center Too – a wonderful little dental clinic that is staffed entirely by short term volunteers who provided much needed dental services to the school and children in the surrounding community.
We welcome qualified dentists who are interested in combining their skills with a holiday in a beautiful location. Find out more about the Smile Center here. Contact Dr. Mark Johnson at email@example.com to volunteer or find out more.
Current Dental Wishlist
- Toothbrushes (Child and Adult)
- Fluoride Varnish
- Scope mouth wash – large containers
- Prophy paste
- Prophy angle
- Slow speed hand piece
- Hand piece oil
- Small prizes / reward stickers for after procedure (girls like hair clips, bows, barrette, little bracelets, rings… Boys like small balls , yoyos , marbles, toy soldiers, sm .bubbles…. Our students love whatever we have…)
- 5 oz dixie cups – for rinsing
- Med. and large examination gloves
- Small (quart) zip-lock bags
- Garbage bags (7 and 13 gallon sizes)
- Paper towels