If you’re coming to visit, or wondering how to support us, please help us out by putting one or many of these items in your bags to drop off at the school! Contact us to let us know you’re coming and ask if we have any other urgent needs. See our FAQ page regarding customs in Belize.
*** Buy school supplies from Staples and take advantage of the tax exemption on the Holy Cross Education Foundation account. Quote customer number 2370273423. This is valid when shopping in person or on-line. ***
- Manila Files – Legal size
- Composition books – we are almost out and many students need.
- Student pencil sharpeners (please, not the very cheap ones that fall apart or go blunt quickly)
- Clear packing tape (used to laminate posters and teaching aids).
- Gummy or Chewable Multivitamins for children
- Wall clocks (9-12 inch round, battery powered)
- Posters (Universe, planets, weather, math, numbers, food pyramid, food chains, environment, parts of plants)
- Jumbo permanent markers – These or These are ideal.
- Small Toys & Prizes – small and large (for good behavior, dental visits, academic excellence and graduation)
- Binders - 2-3 inches wide. 3 ring.
- Reusable plastic plates and cups – 8 -10 oz cups, 9-11 inch plates
- Pencils, Crayons
- Class book sets for early readers, with DVD of the book. eg Mother Goose, Cinderella,
- Bulletin Board Supplies (Seasonal decorations, borders, disposable tablecloths for backgrounds, pictures for seasonal themes (lent, valentines, Christmas…)
- Posters (science, weather, math, food pyramid…)
- Craft Supplies (foam paper & Stickers, paper plates, craft sticks )
- Elmers Glue – student size bottles
- Glitter (Large containers)
- Back-packs for students (Nice, as end of year rewards for excellence. Boys, Girls, ages 4 – 15)
- Tennis shoes and flats - for 4 years through 15 years, Gently worn and clean is OK.
- Skillsaw blades – 71/4 inch
- Sawzall Blades – metal and wood, any size.
- Drill bits – in all sizes from 1/4 to 1/2 inch (to pre-drill nail holes in HARD wood)
- Paint brushes